It’s 7 a.m. on a scorching hot Monday morning in Austin.
As I am walking to the bathroom, my back is aching, my neck is hurting, my quads are throbbing, and my fingers are curling in on themselves.
I have chronic muscle tension, and without stretching regularly, all the muscles down to the tips of my toes tighten like Victor Hugo in The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
Not only that, my dentist is telling me to floss more regularly, my yoga instructor is saying to drink water more regularly, and my thoughts race and jump so much, I have to meditate regularly to keep them in check.
In addition, I have stress and anxiety, which requires a number of things to maintain, like supplements and gratitude.
All of this brings me only to a baseline mode of operation
It doesn't take into account the time for the book I am writing, sending out this weeks newsletter, or rehearsing the speech I’m giving.
Not to mention other hobbies or pursuits I have like exercise, salsa, and rock climbing.
As I’m brushing my teeth thinking about all of this, I have a startlingly realization!
We humans require a lot to stay physically healthy, mentally fit, emotionally stable, and at the same time, professionally productive
• Physically - we need to stretch, exercise, eat well, and drink plenty of water through out the day
• Mentally - we need positivity like affirmations, meditation, and self-care
• Emotionally - we need everything from prayer, gratitude, and more
Again, that's just to reach a functional baseline.
None of that includes time and effort for other pursuits whether for school, work, or hobbies.
What's more, I don't get results by doing them once!
They need to be done over and over - day in and day out, week after week, and month after month - for the rest of my life!
The moment I stop in one area, is the moment I begin falling in that area.
Since there are so many items to do, and since they need to be done so often, it’s hard to keep up, let alone remember to keep up.
• Somedays, I get exercise in, but not writing.
• Other days I am on fire with the writing, but miss stretching.
• Somedays I do them all, but others none.
Since my focus is on a million things, I don't progress in any one.
No matter what ditch I climb out of, I fall further in another.
I couldn't shake the feeling that there had to be more to life than this crazy pattern
So I started researching...
I began learning about how successful people manage all this.
I started looking for a common thread that might lead to a more productive and fulfilling life.
Eventually, I stumbled upon the solution.
It's deceptively simply strategy that manages all of this, but is rarely talked about...
And that's with a Morning Routine
I read about:
• CEOs who wake up at 4 AM to meditate and exercise
• Writers who pen their best work in the early hours
• Entrepreneurs who claim their morning rituals are the secret to their success.
I also learned how much people at the highest level of success like Elon Musk, Oprah Winfrey, and Tony Robbins attribute their success to their well-crafted morning rituals.
In fact, anyone who operates at a high level swears by a morning routine.
Intrigued, I decided to give it a shot
I took the more important and pressing tasks & activities I wanted to do on a regular basis, and combined them into a routine I did every morning.
In under 3 months, I wrote a book, got a six pack, and became more flexible.
My mind became clearer, less anxious, and more focused, which allowed me to complete more tasks and achieve more goals.
More importantly, my chronic muscle tension stopped becoming an issue as the items in the routine addressed them daily.
In fact, people regularly comment on how great my posture is.
All from 1 hour in the morning.
As I continue with my morning routine, I notice a remarkable change in my life
I am more focused, productive, and energetic
I tackle tasks with newfound enthusiasm and creativity
Even my relationships are improving.
Simply from putting in a little effort in the part of the day that normally goes to waste.
If you would like to learn how to achieve results like this, you can with this mini-course - The 1 Hour Morning:
It teaches you how to create your very own morning routine to achieve these and other results in your life.
It will open your eyes to just how productive you can be with just one hour in the day.
More importantly, it’ll will help you avoid the following 3 pitfalls that prevent success with a routine:
1. First, people jump into a morning routine too quickly, so they start strong but fall off as strong. You will learn the exact pace to start so you stick with it for the rest of your life.
2. Second, people randomly throw together a bunch of activities without any order or reason, so there is no rhythm to the routine and they get no joy out of it. I’ll also show you exactly what to include and in the right order, so not only do you enjoy doing it, but the end of each item will trigger the start of the next.
3. Lastly, most never actually start the routine they create. Every morning they wake up, they feel too tired, lazy, or groggy and skip or half-ass it, so they don't get the results they seek. I will show you a simple trick to easily jump into it, no matter how tired or unmotivated you feel in the morning.
So, let me ask you the question again…
Imagine what you can achieve if you could do 5 - 15 more things everyday for the rest of your life?
You don’t have to imagine, as this course will have you starting as early as tomorrow morning.
5 Concise Video Lessons in HD [$100+ Value]
Handcrafted Worksheet that Walks You Through
the Exact Steps to Create a Routine [$50+ Value]
List of "Secret Sauce" Tips
that Ensure You Stick to the Routine for Life [$150+ Value]
1 Month of Email Support from Me [$200+ Value]
All transactions are 100% secure, using the best encryption method available.